Filed under: Online Trading
The Floor Traders Club “Chicago”
Floor Traders Educating Online Traders
– Get the Floor Traders Edge by Attending our Online Futures Trading Workshop.
Join us Online as Saul Shaoul teaches you online futures trading strategies, as you See and Hear Live – Chicago trading pits floor information on the SP Index, Dow Mini, Bonds and Notes, Futures and Commodities communicating online to your PC via Live Audio and Real-Time Charts.
Details of the market will be pointed out, reviewed and explained. This is a powerful “See it Hear it Live” online futures trading workshop for new and active online traders alike.
There is no better way to learn than seeing how it’s done in the real world. If you feel there is something missing from your online futures trading, even if you have a strong understanding of the Markets, you may just need to see how professionals put it all together.
If you are serious about learning how to online trade conservatively, consistently, and confidently on a daily basis, attend this See it Hear it Live – Online Futures Trading Workshop.
Instructor/Host: Saul Shaoul
Live Online Trading Workshop:
Regular Fee: $3,995.95
Limited Time Discounted Price: $1,995.95
SEE it LIVE Hear it LIVE While – LEARNING REAL-TIME ONLINE TRADING STRATEGIES
GET AN ONLINE TRADING EDGE – Now
Tune in online as Saul Shaoul, teaches you through Live Audio and Real-Time Charts the floor traders edge through specific tools and techniques that you can put to use in your online futures trading Emini, SP Index, Dow Mini, Bonds and Notes, Futures and Commodities no matter what your time frame.
Ala cart elements you can get in your Online Workshop: Saul Shaoul teaches you the selected mutually agreed upon online trading workshop elements through Live Audio and Charts.
- Strategies for Online Trading Economic Reports
- How we determine our online trading levels (support, resistance, pivot points, targets, etc.) using:
- Trend lines, Flag Formations, Head and Shoulders, Reverse Head and Shoulders & Moving Average Crosses (MAC)
- Double Bottoms and Double Tops, Triple Bottoms and Tops, Gaps and Reversal Bars
- Fibonacci Retracements & Targets
- Pullback methods for online trading bond and note futures
- Order Flow in conjunction WITH trend lines
- The importance of the opening range — Why the first hour is important
- How to use the order book to find online trades (and identify what is “real”)
- How to use the order flow to decide whether to fade a level or look for a breakout
- Money-management and sound risk parameters
- Identifying what is a “good online trade” and understanding the line between”squeezing” a online trade and being greedy
- How to read the tape/order flow
- How floor traders determine pivot points
- Inverse online trading (Financials vs. Equities)
- Key time frames
- Determining critical support and resistance levels for Online Trades
- Finding tops and bottoms
- Online Trader psychology
- Live Questions and Answers
– Daily bar charts:
– 5 minute bar charts – How we use them to identify critical prices and online trade entry and exit points
– 30, 60, and daily bar charts:
How we use these for trade verification or perhaps to even find a trading opportunity.
Tune in online – See it Hear it Live – Daily as Saul Shaoul teaches you through Live Audio and Real-Time Charts the floor traders edge through specific tools and techniques that you can put to use in your online futures trading SP Index, Dow Mini, Bonds and Notes, Futures and Commodities no matter what your time frame.
SEE it LIVE Hear it LIVE While – LEARNING REAL-TIME TRADING STRATEGIES
About the Instructor:
Saul Shaoul is a CME Group Member and 20 year veteran online futures trader. His currently online future trades and educates online traders in the Emini S&P Futures, Notes and Bonds online live from the CME Group Futures Trading Floor (Pits) via Live Audio and Real-Time Charts. For more information visit http://www.floortradersclub.com
Questions about online trading course registration or to register over the phone.
Dont hesitate to call 1-866-747-2322 or 1-312-685-2582 ask for Bullrun_Bearrun or via Skype (marketvu)
Upon registration and/or purchase of this workshop, you the attendee/registrant hereby waive all claims against the marlin letter, the floor traders club, financial broadcasting network, linda lesniak, saul shaoul, spokespersons, sponsors, organizers, benefactors or anyone else associated in any way with any of the financial broadcasting networks workshops, worksheet, seminars, courses or in-person or online or other for any loss in trading or personal expense you and yours incur related to these materials/worksheets/seminars and workshops.
As an attendee/registrant I am aware that these materials/seminars/worksheets and workshops are provided/conducted for educational purposes only and Nothing should be taken as trading advise.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON
The risk of loss in trading futures, options, cash currencies and other leveraged transaction products can be substantial. Therefore only “risk capital” should be used. Futures, options, cash currencies and other leveraged transaction products are not suitable investments for everyone. The valuation of futures, options, cash currencies and other leveraged transaction products may fluctuate and as a result clients may lose more than the amount originally invested and may also have to pay more later. Consider your financial condition before deciding to invest or trade.
CFTC RULE 4.41 Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations unlike actual performance record: simulated results do no not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or overcompensated of the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No presentation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those predicted or shown.