Floor Traders Club (Chicago)
Online Trading Class: Learn how you can Trade the Futures Market
Instructor: Saul Shaoul CME Group Member, Trader, Educator and Mentor.
Important: Class Attendees
- You will receive 30 days access to your own online futures trading platform complete with professional charting, live data and trade simulation.
- You will need a up to date computer or laptop with internet access.
- You will receive a FREE month online access pass to Pit IQ (Pit Intelligence) – Broadcast Live Online to your PC from the CME Group Trading Floor in Chicago a $379.95 value.
- Overview of the Futures Market and Products available to Trade
- Understanding the Risks Associated with Trading
- How to Enter and Exit and Track a Trade on your Trading Platform using the Trade Simulator.
- Understanding the Importance of using Support, Resistance and Pivot Points in your Trades
- Understanding the Importance of Setting Predetermined Stops and Targets for your Trades
- Learn about Trading Tools you can use when the markets are going up (Long) or going down (Short)
- Learn about the Impottance of Trade Size and Money Management Techniques
- Learn the Importance of Developing Sound Risk Parameters
- Learn the Importance of Developing Good Trading Psychology
- Questions and Answers
Trading Class Fee: $995.95
Questions about online trading class/course registration or to register over the phone.
Don’t hesitate to call 1-866-747-2322 or 1-312-685-2582 ask for Bullrun_Bearrun or via Skype (marketvu)
Upon registration and/or purchase of this class/course/workshop, you the attendee/registrant hereby waive all claims against the marlin letter, the floor traders club, financial broadcasting network, linda lesniak, saul shaoul, spokespersons, sponsors, organizers, benefactors or anyone else associated in any way with any of the financial broadcasting networks workshops, worksheet, classes, seminars, courses or in-person or online or other for any loss in trading or personal expense you and yours incur related to these classes/courses/materials/worksheets/seminars and workshops.
As an attendee/registrant I am aware that these classes/courses/materials/seminars/worksheets and workshops are provided/conducted for educational purposes only and Nothing should be taken as trading advise.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON
The risk of loss in trading futures, options, cash currencies and other leveraged transaction products can be substantial. Therefore only “risk capital” should be used. Futures, options, cash currencies and other leveraged transaction products are not suitable investments for everyone. The valuation of futures, options, cash currencies and other leveraged transaction products may fluctuate and as a result clients may lose more than the amount originally invested and may also have to pay more later. Consider your financial condition before deciding to invest or trade.
CFTC RULE 4.41 Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations unlike actual performance record: simulated results do no not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or overcompensated of the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No presentation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those predicted or shown.